Some help please.

Protest your ban here, even if you think it was a bug.
PharCry

Some help please.

Post by PharCry »

Not sure if this counts but, I would like some help on this matter. I finally got my community a server online and I installed KAC on it to help weed out more cheaters... however, one of my head admins cannot get in the server because his account is KAC Banned. It's because it used to belong to someone who used scripts to cheat but, it's no longer his account and I was wondering is there any way he can be unbanned? I'd really hate to uninstall KAC from my server so he can get in it...

Even if you can't unban him is there anyway I can put an exception into my server?

His STEAMID Number: STEAM_0:1:1035069
nightrider
Community Moderator

Re: Some help please.

Post by nightrider »

STEAM_0:1:1035069

Checking 'STEAM_0:1:1035069'...
Steam ID is on the banlist.

Invoked on 08/03/09 01:40
Reason Cheating. KAC ID:5.15

5.x - Failure to match server replicated convar.
is when the convar and the value provided by the client does not match the servers.
This will pretty much just be replicated convars that should, on normal clients, always match the server's copy.
Illegitimate clients (cheaters) will generally either reply with the convars default value
or with the values modified beyond what they should be. (sv_cheats 1, sv_consistency 0, etc.)

14 "sv_cheats"

Trading of Steam accounts is forbidden under the Steam Subscriber Agreement.

The ability to override a KAC ban with kac_allow has been removed.
See the topic here
http://www.kigenac.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=874
Kigen
Site Admin

Re: Some help please.

Post by Kigen »

As nightrider's posts states, the trading of Steam accounts is against the Steam Subscriber Agreement. In addition to that, it would be pointless to unban a traded account as that would basically open a loop hole up for cheaters to trade accounts between each other to avoid punishment.

~Locked