Here we go...

Protest your ban here, even if you think it was a bug.
Razer

Here we go...

Post by Razer »

Okay, some people may have seen me play in Counter Strike: Source before, and know that hacking is one of my pet peeves. i hate hackers and I never will resort to hacking. My name for CS:S is [sVt]Corey(also [sVt]Katlyn since she also plays). I have recently been banned from all KAC servers for no particular reason, and of course no one will tell me why. The only thing I can really think of is a skin for the deagle I downloaded off of http://www.fpsbanana.com. i have never touched any websites that contain hacks, and I have never thought of hacking since only people that dont have any physical ability use them. I really dont like to be framed, and dont like to take responsibility for something that was COMPLETELY not my action. I am posting this thread out of anger, and trying to start a protest on all KAC servers...here are my requests for KAC.....
1. Have a more advanced way of pin-pointing hackers, and separating the hackers from the innocent skin-downloaders.
2. well there is no 2, 1 pretty much somes it up.
3. Un ban me so i can actually play

I DO NOT CARE IF YOU DELETE THIS POST OR LOCK IT, IT IS MY RIGHT AS A CITIZEN OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND I CAN DO WHAT I WANT. so Kigen, what do you have to say? the ban was valid or whatever?
ive made my point
Last edited by Razer on Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rambomst

Re: Here we go...

Post by Rambomst »

You have already been told you were banned for cheating and making a rage thread about it isn't going to get your ban overturned and well... nothing will lol... Enjoy your KAC ban :D
asherkin

Post by asherkin »

• 1. You were banned for KAD ID 5.15, this means that you had sv_consistency turned off on a server that has it on, this can only be caused by 3rd party programs. This cheat may have been included with the skin if it used an executable installer, even (especially) if it was, it's your fault.
  • 2. Well, there is no 2, 1 pretty much sums it up.
  • 3. We don't give a flying f*** if you are the president of the United States of America, you cheated.
Razer

Post by Razer »

:roll: Okay guessing you have not been banned by this KAC, i really dont give a crap about whatever was my fault. I didnt do anything wrong. i downloaded a skin, oh my god VAC ban me! now seriously, are skins cheats??
Kigen
Site Admin

Post by Kigen »

Ok,

1. KAC does not ban for skins. It cannot scan for skins either, SourceMod has no way to do that.
2. You were banned for having sv_consistency set to "0" on a "sv_consistency 1" server, as well has having sv_cheats set to "1".
3. It doesn't matter your nationality or what "rights" you think you have. This is a international forum and you will remained banned.

KAC ban is valid.

~Locked