Banned for no reason?

Protest your ban here, even if you think it was a bug.
t2assassin

Banned for no reason?

Post by t2assassin »

I was banned from all N00bSalad servers right when I was about to become admin. When tried contacting Kigen he logged off right away to avoid talking to me or maybe he was busy, there is much more, i will go into, but there is some bad gaming problems going on here, and this is outrageous for banning me when i did not cheat. I was chatting online while this happened straight after playing on the N00bsalad Dust 2 server! Please help me and others, who had the same problem!

STEAM_0:0:25566776

Unban, I did by no means cheat, SIR!
Last edited by t2assassin on Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:38 am, edited 4 times in total.
HG | Dexter

Re: Banned for no reason?

Post by HG | Dexter »

is it me or am I seeing a lot of people getting banned from noobsalad servers as of late
t2assassin

Post by t2assassin »

ya, my friend droop just got banned too
^id

Post by ^id »

I was just banned also, no clue as to why.
HG | Dexter

Post by HG | Dexter »

I got banned after playing noobsalad scoutzsknivez, and if you see other people its like noobsalad d2 and office and random ones from there.
dlypian

Post by dlypian »

i just got banned for no reason :S I was playing on NoobSalad
^id

Post by ^id »

Yeah I left NS dust 2 and went into Hightimes and boom i get slapped with this for no reason.

Disconnect: You are banned from all Kigen's Anti-Cheat (KAC) protected servers. See http://www.kigenac.com/ for more information.
Disconnect: You are banned from all Kigen's Anti-Cheat (KAC) protected servers. See http://www.kigenac.com/ for more information.
HG | Dexter

Post by HG | Dexter »

thats what mine says, doesnt say for cheating infraction just says im banned
^id

Post by ^id »

No offense to this Kigen fellow but these global banning systems are an absolute meh joke, if you want to ban someone from one of your servers fine but allowing it to spill into every server that has this plugin installed is a complete laughing stock.
rapture

Post by rapture »

I was just banned from noobsalad as well. I've been playing CSS for 3+ years. Just re-installed on my new system, loaded up NS and entered just fine, then closed it to change a few commands, tried to get back to the NS server and it says I'm banned

STEAM_0:0:6042685

Unban pls.