Banned on accident?

Protest your ban here, even if you think it was a bug.
Ryan517

Banned on accident?

Post by Ryan517 »

For some reason now, when ever I try to join any of my favorite servers, it says I was KAC banned and told me to go to this website...

I can't join any server and I really need help... I have no idea why I was banned and I really want to play again. CS:S is really the only game I ever play on my computer. I'm not that technologically enhanced so I have no idea how I was banned. I don't hack, I don't use scripts or skins or anything like that. One of my friends was in the room while I was playing so I am guessing he was doing something while I wasn't paying attention? Like I said, Counter Strike is the only game I play on the computer and I really don't want to buy it again or make a new account and buy all of my games again. Please advise if I can be unbanned and/or why I was banned in the first place. Thank you for your consideration in this matter. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:13445110

Thanks again
-Ryan
Kigen
Site Admin

Re: Banned on accident?

Post by Kigen »

You were banned for using the disconnect exploit against n00bSalad servers. This KAC ban is valid (as you have to have altered your client to use the disconnect exploit).

Ban remains.

~Locked