Unban request, please read

Protest your ban here, even if you think it was a bug.
souleater

Unban request, please read

Post by souleater »

Hello, it has been several years since my steam id has been added to the global ban list and i am here to reopen an appeal to a lift of this ban. The offense that i may recall getting banned by was that of using cheat engine's capability to edit sv_cheat to 1 and modifying the textures to see through walls. The previous post of an unbanning was rejected due to the actions of an immature child and for that i apologize. To get to the point of the matter that we have all been waiting for is that i am sincerely sorry for not abiding to play by the rules of the game and wish to reopen a disscusion with kigen or any administrator or moderator to come to a conclusion of the matter. So please hear me out.
-Selbey

Previous post:
http://www.kigenac.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=251

steam id:
STEAM_0:0:21562170 (please read the paragraph above, im just putting this here incase i am discriminated by my steam id and not by the person i have matured to, so take no offense if your reading this after the above paragraph.)
nightrider
Community Moderator

Re: Unban request, please read

Post by nightrider »

No discrimination is implied or given in this post.

The previous post and unban request was denied.
The maturity of the person making the unban request is irrelevant.
An appeal to lift the valid ban that you have already requested an unban for is irrelevant.

The Steam ID that you have provided is on the banlist.

Checking 'STEAM_0:0:21562170'...
Steam ID is on the banlist.

KAC ban is valid.
Ban remains.

~ Locked.