Unban Request

Protest your ban here, even if you think it was a bug.
crazy man

Unban Request

Post by crazy man »

in game name- Crazy Man Smoking WeeD
Steam Id - STEAM_0:1:46921775
Reason for ban? I have no freaking idea there is no demos I promise no demos of me have ever been taken of me ever cheating in my life Im not a cheater this service has been used to get me banned on multiple servers its just another case I have proving people abuse me and dont know when to leave me alone.
There is no reason I should be placed on this stupid cheat thing because I have never cheated and if you think I have all I have to say from there is prove it.I promise you wont ever prove that I have ever cheated you know why I can make this promise because I have never cheated Im too damn good to cheat.So there is no thinking here only proof proving that im a cheater something that never will be done can this stupid ban be lifted please? :lol: :idea: If you dont wish to unban me ill simply change my steam id again to another unknown id.I promise ill continue to remake new steam id after new steam id after new steam id if I must just to play my game thats not a problem.Ill make my self clear now with or with out this ban being removed ill be there no matter what agian no matter what effective methods you think you have to ban me are lame and you think it works well lemme say this it dont its just a bunch of wasted time by your self trying tostop me from playing a game.I have every right to play this game as every one else does who are these people to ban me because they dont like me this is no legit reason of banning me and no legit proof can be submitted on this page to prove that I have ever cheated.The right full thing that should happen here is these people need to leave me alone stop abusing me and just simply let me play my damn game that I have freaking payed for that I have the right to play on that you or any one you know will never stop me from playing no matter what you try to do.FYI I love steams trading policy its working wonders for me when people think there tough banning me they think I paid for another do they nope just transfer to another is about it so think again haters..I promise no proof will ever be submitted proving that I have ever cheated in all my life.I'm too good to cheat. :lol: :ugeek:
crazy man

Re: Unban Request

Post by crazy man »

Only shitty part about this is I have to keep re adding my friends now that I have to say is getting anoying..Can I please be left alone and allowed my rights to play my damn game with out some punk thinking there tough with admin bans? and why was such a ban placed on me here with this service with no demos? or any proof what so ever?All HEar Say.
crazy man

Post by crazy man »

Ha I know who runs this site now just wanna say meh you hg all the meh way meh you.HG Kigen you flaming meh coward ill releae a bypass for every single version you make im all over you now like flys on shyt I have confirmed three ways to bypass this lame crap you have done here no worries ill show you how much of a waste of time it is you will never stop me from playing my game u loser.

HG Final warning leave me alone stop thinking you are tough banning somebody out a public group because you dont like them HG TdR GCM Im Warning ya for the last time you pice of shyts better leave me thefuck alone if you dont Ill promise you this you will meh regret it.LEave ME THE F0CK ALONE HAVE I MADE MY SELF CLEAR YOU COWARDS LEAVE ME ALONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..laST F0CKING WARNING C0CKSUCKSERS

oH FORGOT ONE THING HOW SELFISH OF ME F0CK THE LAME POPO WE DO NOT NEED YOU F4GS ON OUR STREETS.yOU ARE CURRUPT IN EVERY WAY NOW DO YA SELFS A FAVOR AND LEAVE ME THE F0CK AL0NE GOT IT....cHANGING sTEAM iDS aGIAN fOR THE GODZILLIONTH TIME LEAVE ME THE meh ALONE MAN YOU WONT EVER STOP ME FROM SIMPLY PLAYING MY GAME I NEVER CHEATED A DAY IN MY LIFE YOU COWARD meh I SWEAR TO GOD YOU ARE TRYING TO PUSH ME AND YOU GOING TO F0CK AROUND AND PUSH YA SELFS OVER THE EDGE JUST TRYING TO DEAL WITH ONE PERSON YOU DONT LIKE.pEEEP THIS crap OUT IF YOU DONT WANT SOMEONE IN YOUR SERVER BECAUSE YOU DONT LIKE THEM DONT MAKE IT A PUBLIC SERVER YOU meh LAME F0CKING COWARDS..dONT BAN SOMEONE BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU ARE TOUGH OR DONT LIKE THEM YOU LOSER ARSE BYTCHS FOR REAL.
crazy man

Post by crazy man »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oYY1NGtdRE tHIS GOES OUT TO ALL F4G POPO THAT THINK THEY TOUGH BECAUSE THEY LAME DONUT EATING FAT F0CKS nOW sAY iT wIT mE CITY NARCOTICS FEDS DEA F0CKEM WE DONT NEED YOU ON OUR STREETS f0CK tHE PLOICE sAY iT wIT mE f0CK tHE pLOICE....i COULD HAVE BEEN A B1TCH ARSE COP I KNOW THEY WATCHING NOW F0CKEM WIT OUT DAT BADGE YOU A B1TCH IN A HALF F0CK THE POLICE F0CK THE POLICE.
nightrider
Community Moderator

Post by nightrider »

Take your childish trash talk and threats elsewhere .... Banned from forum space.

STEAM_0:1:46921775

Checking 'STEAM_0:1:46921775'...
Steam ID is on the banlist.

~ Locked

Kigen
Site Admin

Post by Kigen »

There are very rare exceptions that can be added to the global banlist.

These normally are people who have demonstrated themselves as a threat to the community at large via acts of Denial of Service attacks or other such similar acts.

You happen to be one of these people as you've clearly demonstrated that you know how to obtain people's IPs through Steam and knock them offline via DDoS attacks when you attacked several other people.

When you tired to do that to me was when you earned this ban.