takes too long time to kick

Discuss things relating to this site or the community at large here.
basktfbb

takes too long time to kick

Post by basktfbb »

I added "kac_addcvar cl_interp less kick 0.1"
and it works ...
but sometimes takes to loog time to kick (nearly 3minutes)
So if the guy wants:
turn on -> attack
when finished your pounce -> turn off...
before get kick =/

has some way to make this scan more faster?

sorry for poor English, but I think you are already get used to guys like me
bettyliu

Re: takes too long time to kick

Post by bettyliu »

When leopard grain discount handbags comes back across T-stage shows, market streets, fashion magazine, maybe a piece of leopard grain filar towel, a pair of leopard grain high-heeled shoes, a leopard grain designer handbags also come more simple freely, ladies in pursuit of vogue might as well wear some plain coloured simple tie-in dress, and take big European and leisure designer discount handbags.

discount handbags, www.designerdiscounthandbags.net, designer handbags, designer discount handbags
bettyliu

Re: takes too long time to kick

Post by bettyliu »

In recent ten years, Moncler brand Moncler Down Jackets is being the favorite brand of western outside ski and skate lovers. Moncler V series is a fashion series made by the designers of Down Jackets For Sale and Japanese fashion God-father Visvim, this series is especially famous in young people, the unique style presents characters of profligate and practical, among which there are new products and replicas of moncler classic products. All members of new V series will come on stage of stores in places recently. The Moncler Jackets For Sale designers will not dissatisfy you.

Moncler down jackets, www.monclerdownjacketsforsale.com, moncler jackets for sale, down jackets for sale